- This event has passed.
Business Luncheon with Commissioner Jim Gray and OPD Chief Orlando Rolón
June 28 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Commissioner Gray was elected to the Orlando City Commission on June 1, 2012. He has been a resident of Orlando since 1988.
In addition to his role as Commissioner, Jim is President of GrayPointe Capital, a commercial real estate investment and advisory firm headquartered in Orlando.
Prior to forming GrayPointe Capital, Jim spent 11 years with Parkway Properties, a publicly traded REIT specializing in the ownership and operation of high-quality office buildings in 13 cities throughout nine Sunbelt states. Prior to that, Jim spent 17 years with Wells Fargo Bank managing their real estate, wealth management and commercial lending efforts in Central Florida.
Jim earned his B.A. in finance from the University of Houston in 1982.
Outside of the office, Jim enjoys golf, fishing and traveling.
Other biographical information:
- Veteran, U.S. Air Force
- 29 year resident of Central Florida; 13 years within the City of Orlando
- Licensed real estate Broker in state of Florida
- Over 35 years of commercial real estate experience
- Married to Kathy for 39 years with two grown children, and 2 beautiful Grand Daughters
- Member, Willow Creek Presbyterian Church
- Member, Lake Nona Chamber of Commerce
- Member, East Orlando Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Lake Nona Rotary Club
- Member, Orlando Economic Development Commission
- Past Community Involvement includes: Florida Citrus Sports, Leadership Orlando, Jim Heistand Endowment for UCF Real Estate School, City Arts Factory and Habitat for Humanity
Our monthly Business Luncheon Event Series has been designed to promote strong connections, provide B2B networking & business-matching opportunities, uplift & educate, and keep you “in the know” of the development of local government and community. We offer a professional, yet welcoming, atmosphere for you to gain the connections, tools, and experience to grow and maintain your business.
SPACE IS LIMITED–register today!\