Best Value for Lake Nona Advertising
Nonahood News is the BEST value for your advertising. Each month we mail our FREE newspaper to all residents and businesses in Lake Nona. We are the ONLY local publication with articles written by residents. Packed with 30+ pages of original content, we provide you advertising options that are placed side-by-side with content, rather just in a coupon or advertising book.
Nonahood News has specific Lake Nona information that is original and unique. We have a team of writers who live in the Lake Nona area. They write articles each month about news and businesses in the community. These articles include topics:
- Nonahood Interview – An interview with an interesting Nonahood neighbor.
- Artist of the Month – Showcasing the talents of our neighbors.
- Education – Pictures and information from the area elementary, middle and high schools. This section is ideal for those businesses who want to target parents.
- Business & Real Estate – This section features business tips and small business spotlights.
- Health, Fitness & Sports – We provide updates and schedules for both Lake Nona High School sports as well as other area runs, races, etc.
- Entertainment – We have a monthly crossword puzzle, satire, recipes, etc.
We combine this material into one resource. It won’t be tossed in the trash. As an advertiser, your business can be in front of nearly 16,000 LAKE NONA households.
Every month, Nonahood News is sent to 16,000 households and businesses (zip codes 32827 and 32832). Each issue hits mailboxes on the first of every month. This provides consistent and reliable exposure for your advertisement.
An additional 1,500 issues are placed at Lake Nona businesses, doctor offices, and schools. These include places such as Starbucks, Panera, Dunkin Donuts, CVS, 7-Eleven, etc. Your advertising will be seen by residents from neighboring communities such as St. Cloud and LeeVista.
Capture New Residents
As you know Lake Nona is growing. All new residents will be looking for new services, retail, and places to go when move into their new homes. Your company can be front and center.
If you are interested in advertising in Nonahood News, please contact us at 407-308-5443, or submit your information below.